Shaped Photo Layout

Good morning! 

Today I have a layout to share that encompasses a few different ideas I had seen on Pinterest over the previous year or so. I did a large title, a hand drawn title, a stitched title, and a shaped photo. 


I started with the photo. I liked the picture of my husband and I, but there were other people in the picture and I wanted to do a layout without them. My solution was to creatively cut the photo and a heart worked perfectly. 


I was able to add in a flair and a shiny gold chipboard word.


And to keep the gold theme going I used a clear sticker with gold writing on this journaling tag.


Lots of textures - patterned paper, paper doily, fabric frame, hand stitching, chipboard - and foam dots for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you've found something to inspire you.

Until next week,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts