Pink Whisper layout challenge

Good Morning!

When I saw the colour of the month for White ... With 1 was Pink Whisper, I knew exactly what photo I wanted to use. There was one page in my wedding album that had a photo sitting in it instead of a layout and it was going to be perfect for this challenge! I had completed it on the first or second day of seeing this months challenge colour.


I started by using a doily stencil I had just purchased, and used a pale pink mist through it. When it was dry I realised it needed more definition, more colour, so I got out my watercolour paints and added paint to some areas in shades of pink. (The doily stencil is about 6 inches across and is in the top left, not the entire page).


This challenge also had an accompanying sketch that you could use if you wanted to. There have been other months with a sketch included and I haven't used them - mainly because my layout is based on the supplies I actually have in that colour. I wasn't going to use the sketch this month, but then I decided I would for a change and an added challenge/ inspiration/ help!


Some detail shots:



Thanks for stopping in,
until next week,
Jessica T

Comments

  1. I love how you have used the doily stencil - and its a beautiful layout. Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background stencil looks amazing and it compliments your page perfectly. Thank you for joining in with us at White..with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily stencil in the background is an awesome touch to your layout. Beautiful layout. Thanks fro joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that doily stencil background and how your layers really highlight the photo. Great page.
    Thanks for joining in at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts