Nuts About You card

Hey there,

Do you ever find yourself sorting through your supplies while doing a project and getting lots of inspiration for other projects, thinking to yourself "I'll have to do that one day"? The next time you're looking through for another project, you see those supplies again and think "I really must do that one day". Well, this is one of those projects.


It's a culmination of supplies and times. The black acorns came first, then the silver based squirrel, then finally the coloured acorns on gold came last. I didn't use them with the rest of the rub-ons/ sticker sheet and after a while I thought they could be used together! And quite a while later I got around to making the project - a card for a loved one.

All of the elements are stuck onto thick white paper first and fussy cut, to give them a bit of rigidity. It allowed them to be adhered with foam dots, and the others across the bottom have some dimension rather than literally being stuck to one another.


I used a kraft card base to tie in the colour of the acorns, and grey and white patterned papers to tie in the colours of the squirrel. The black alphas tie in with the black acorns.

Super simple and easy, but oh so cute too.

Dig through your stash and make some of those "I must make that" projects!

Thanks for stopping by,
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts