Baby Boy Cards

Good morning!

I recently required two baby boy cards, both to be sent to Australia. I have made a ton of baby cards now (okay maybe not quite a ton, but I would think a good 20) and they are all different. I think I once made a baby boy and a baby girl card very similar, but that's the closest. These two cards are no exception. Chalk and cheese.



The first card was created by punching a bunch of stars in three different sizes, splattering mist on a diagonal (top left to bottom right - I mistakenly added the stars first), affixing a vintage stroller sticker to white tissue paper which I then affixed to the card, and finally topped off with a handful of gold sequins and liquid pearl dots.


Subtle colours of light blues, browns and creams.



The second card was created by using a strip of alpha and phrase rub-ons (I had used a handful of them, and then used half of the remaining sheet on this card front), then adding a couple of strips of patterned paper, a felt nappy, a congratulations stamp, and again finished with a bunch of sequins and liquid pearl dots.


Brighter shades of green and blue.



If you can match the colours of your card to your friends' personality or their baby room, then fantastic. If not, they will be so happy to receive a handmade card that you have spent time on just for them.

I hope you have found some inspiration today.
Jessica T

Comments

Popular Posts