Week 29 - Mini Album

During Week 29 I started on a mini album I've been planning since I had a holiday in February. So far I've done the first seven pages, with a LOT more to go! I'm not very fast at it, but this time I want to do it well as I've never been 100% happy with any mini album I've made.
 
I purchased a notebook, from Typo, back in February while on holiday. It is an A5 notebook with lined pages, although so far I have covered each page anyway. I am using different manufacturers and collections throughout the mini album, but I am matching each two page spread.
 
The unchanged front and inside covers.
  I will decide later on what I will do with these.
 The pocket holds our e-tickets, at this stage. Page 1: Crate Paper 'Little Boy Blue'
Page 1 has a flap
 I will include another two photos when I print them.
 Page 2 & 3: Kaisercraft 'Little Toot'. Page 2 I made into a pocket to hold our tickets.
 Page 4 & 5: Bella Blvd 'Camped Out' & Maya Road 'Life's Journey'. Page 4 is also a pocket, with a photo on top.
 Page 6 and 7: Crate Paper 'Little Boy Blue', Fancy Pants 'Etcetera' patterned frames & 'Park Bench' pennant flags.
 Page 6 has three photos with the top two attached as flaps.
 Page 6 detail.
 Page 6 detail.
 Page 7 also has one of the photos attached as a flap, with enough room to print and attach another photo underneath.
Page 6 & 7 showing detail.

Watch in the future for more pages in this mini album.
Thanks for visiting.
JessicaT

Comments

Popular Posts